Join me this coming month in prioritizing yourself and your own self-care! We'll focus on filling our own cups up first so we can serve everyone and everything else in our lives with the overflow.
**The August Self-Care Project kicks off AUGUST 8TH! So the last day to order is August 1st! If you're interested in joining and it's past the August 1st deadline, fill out the contact form and I'll be in touch about getting started!***
I get it. Life gets crazy sometimes and when that happens, the first thing to get the boot in your routine is your self-care. What exactly do I mean by self-care? Exactly what it sounds like! Taking care of yourself. Working out, eating right, taking at least 10 minutes a day to have some "me time." You skip the gym to answer emails or finish a project or presentation. And healthy eating? Psh. HA! Yeah, right. You're so busy rushing from place to place, meeting to meeting, that you grab whatever's easiest and convenient, which is usually out of the vending machine, a sugary treat left in the break room, or fast food, which are almost always far from healthy. And you eat most of your meals at your desk, in front of your computer, while working. All of a sudden, everything and everyone else in your life becomes a priority over the most important person in your life: YOU.
I know all about this because that's how I used to live when I worked in corporate America. I was unhealthy, unhappy, and unfulfilled. I thought it all stemmed from my job, and while a lot of it did, I realized that most of it stemmed from not treating myself and my body with love and respect. I ate almost all of my meals (yes, including breakfast) in front of my computer screen while I was working, and would stop in the office break room to see what delicious and sugary treats a client had sent us that day. I never realized that it was having such a negative effect on my body - mentally, physically, and emotionally.
When I finally started taking care of myself and making myself a priority (thanks to the 21 Day Fix!), everything shifted. I was happier, healthier, balanced, more productive, more focused, had more energy, and I felt lighter and brighter! All of that exuded through my pores and everyone around me could feel and notice the shift in energy.
And guess what? You can experience that shift, too!
Enter: The Self-Care Project
The Self-Care Project is here to help you make yourself and your self-care a priority again. To help you feel better overall: mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually. We will focus on eating healthy, nutrient-dense foods, working out, taking 10 minutes a day for "me time" (whatever that means to you), loving ourselves, and showing ourselves compassion, kindness, and gentleness. We will remind ourselves every day that wherever we are in our journey is enough. That it's not about being perfect, just striving to do our best every single day. And as you focus on loving and taking care of yourself from the inside out, weight loss and toning will naturally occur.
The Self-Care Project is a community environment via a private Facebook group where we share recipes, motivation, encouragement, and hold each other accountable to our goals. But most importantly, we create genuine friendships so we lift each other up and cheer each other on during the good days and the not-so-good days.
We will discuss your specific health and fitness goals, the types of workouts you prefer, and determine the best Beachbody program for you to ensure results and long-term success. Simply fill out the form via the button below to get started!
- The Self-Care Project is a 28 day group that takes place on a monthly basis. The first three weeks of the group consist of daily accountability, support, guidance, and group coaching, and the fourth week (the last week) of the group I let you go so you can practice everything you've learned on your own!
- Anyone doing a Beachbody program (21 day fix, Max30, Insanity, PiYo, etc) is welcome to join in, but must be engaging with the group! The more active everyone is in the community, the better results and more motivated you'll be - promise!
- Personal development books and podcasts are also available for recommendation - simply request more info on this during our initial discussion!
- This is open and available to any and all of my clients or personal coaches, and as long as you are participating in the group, you can continue with us for as many months as you'd like!
1-on-1 Coaching with Me
1-on-1 Coaching with me is available when you are drinking Shakeology during The Self-Care Project and includes:
- an initial 30 minute call before you start your program to discuss goals, meal plan, meal prep, etc -- basically make a game plan!
- a 30 minute check-in call at the end of the second week of the group or the beginning of the third week of the group (based on your availability) to discuss your progress, re-evaluate goals, and chat next steps with Shakeology/1-on-1 coaching/etc
- access to me on a more direct and personalized basis rather than just in the group setting
Q: I purchased Insanity (or another Beachbody program) on Craigslist. Can I still join?
A: Absolutely! As long as you have a free Team Beachbody account and are listed as one of my clients, you can join in. It doesn't matter if you purchased a program on eBay or Craigslist, or if your coworker or neighbor (anyone!) gave you their copy, I'd love to help you. We can discuss the options of drinking Shakeology every day and if you'd like more assistance through 1-on-1 coaching.
Q: I'm interested in the 21 Day Fix nutrition plan, but I already have a workout routine that I love. Do I have to do the workouts that come with the program?
A: Nope! If you would like help with nutrition and want to do just the nutritional aspect of the 21 Day Fix and then do different workouts, that's fine! We'll just work together and discuss the workouts you're planning on doing to make sure that you're fueling your body properly and in the correct container tier.
Q: I have a friend/family member who I think would love to do this with me! Can he/she join?
A: Of course! Simply have him/her fill out the contact form above and in one of the required responses include the fact that you referred him/her to the community.